Peel strength tester for various metals, non-metallic and composite material mechanics performance test and analysis, is widely used in aerospace, petrochemical industry, machinery manufacturing, wire and cable, textile, fibre, plastic, rubber, ceramics, food, pharmaceutical packaging, aluminum-plastic pipe, plastic Windows and doors, geotextile, film, wood, paper, metal materials and manufacturing,Can automatically calculate the test force value, fracture force value and other test data.
Product hardware advantages:
- High precision ball screw drive, durable, high straightness.
- High performance motor, low noise, low vibration, long service life.
- S-type alloy steel sensor, with high precision, strong resistance to external force and overload.
- The test plate is made of 45# steel plate and hard fine grinding and polishing electroplating, with high parallelism and tight fit.
- The outer box of the machine is made of A3 steel plate and coated with electrostatic powder and plastic, with beautiful appearance.